Nadia Tanya web: [url removed, login to view]
• Php 5.0 and later
• Error Detection & Debugging
• Web mail (like our site [url removed, login to view])
• Shopping card
Using the tools mentioned, implement flowing functionalities:
It contains the following:
1) Basic Options:
Client is provided with two kinds of options:
1. Client may view a list of existing patterns in deferent format on website ([url removed, login to view]), this listing is based on queries of pattern’s number, style name, size and description.
2. Client will be provided with the facility to create his/her own online design on the system under discussion (that is [url removed, login to view] ). For this purpose, “Design your own” option is placed in Submenu at the bottom of page. When user clicks “Design Your Own” icon, he/she will be queried to enter his/her measurements. Later final measurements are submitted.
3. Part of the ‘Order Client’ functionality is approval. This approval is a new webpage, pending orders which he/she either approves or rejects.
Note: Orders that have been rejected should also appear in order status of the person who originally placed the order.
All through the project, CUSTOM MADE PATTERN are created by staff offline.
2) Client User Interface:
Finally, the Order Client has a UI for closing the order and making the payment through the papal.
• If the order is ‘pre-made pattern’: After the payment is made client will be able to download his/her pattern.
• If the order is ‘custom-made pattern’: After payment is made, user can get printout from his/her order. A coup of the order will also be submitted to TARSEAM when client clicks on submit button.
Note: For further instructions, see documentation guide at [url removed, login to view]:
“[url removed, login to view]”
4) System Implementation:
Order Client is implemented using PHP and MySql
Web page templates will be supplied. Front end pages need to be returned in with same look and feel as templates. Configure supplied templates for member login page, edit page, thank you page and log out page. Following design is used for development: