Thank you for viewing our next upcoming project that we have and are looking for the skilled person to help us out.
We have a running ordering form for our company, right now we are using a back end script that processes the information and collects the information from the form, then on submit checks required field, submit a copy of it in a nice layout to us, and sends out a confirmation area.
Problem: the problem we are having that some orders do not go through and because the form needs to also attach the file that the client also uploads with his/her order never gets to us. We are noticing this more and more. That's our main reason for turning to GAF to see if someone can help us develop a better, stable solution.
- Form needs to be re-coded in either Ajax or PHP.
- Form needs to collect all fields information, selections, etc...
- Form needs to validate which fields are required to make sure they are filled out and completed.
- Form needs to also submit any empty fields that were not required to be submitted as well.
- We need to have one Thank you email send to the client upon successful submission of the form
- We need to also receive the information collected to know how to process the order, all specifications plus the file our client is sending should be send by e-mail, file as attachment.
- We would also like someone who understands the Freshbook API, so that information such as, clients name, email address, project name, package selection and options be submitted to Freshbook through the API and an invoice to be automatically generated and send to the client for payment. Also the total of the final price shown on the order form would also have to go through the API to create correct amount on the invoice.
- We need the ability to edit the "Clients Welcome Letter", able to specify the location on the server to which the file shall be saved to, ability to edit the email with order information and file sent to us.
Freshbook API can information can be viewed at the following URL: [url removed, login to view]
We look at feedback of all bidders and feedback related to similar projects.
What We Are Not Looking For;
- We are not looking for companies or individuals who are bidding because they use an 3rd party script. We would like to custom developed.
Thank you for your interest. Form will be revealed to the winning bidder.