I'm looking for a developer to help me with a simple wordpress theme customization.
I have purchased a theme i need to have customized ([url removed, login to view]). Specifically, i would like to have a content filter added to the blog homepage, which will allow filtering of the content according to the post category.
Here is the description of the desired functionality:
- by default, posts from all the categories should be loaded (as it is right now)
- when clicking on a filter, only posts from a specific category should appear (without complete page reload)
- while the posts are loading, loader should be shown
- if there are 10 or less posts in the category, all the posts should be loaded
- if there are more than 10 posts in a category, only first 8 posts should be loaded and a 'load more' button should be displayed for the rest
Filter should look like the one on the showcase page: [url removed, login to view]
Desired filter functionality is almost identical to the filter in this theme, with the addition of 'load more' button: [url removed, login to view]
- solution should preserve the current theme characteristics (responsiveness, admin options...)
- a demo of the final filter functionality should be provided before the job completion
11 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $210 untuk pekerjaan ini
Got Expertise in doing this sort of stuff... All payments through Milestone Payment (Escrow)... Online 16 Hours a day, Can start right away.. Thanks