We are an innovative technology startup business focused on providing mobile users with a collaborative shopping experience.
Site should connote the following attributes:
- community feel: ie. sharing of information
- mobile nature: the service will be rolled out on many mobile devices
- shopping; specifically comparison shopping (this is less important, since eventually, we will be providing a broad spectrum of mobile content services)
- work with the name 'PeerShopper'
Our temporary website can be found here:
[url removed, login to view]
- A PHP/MySQL team is putting together web page functionality, so any web site would need to be relatively easy to convert to PHP.
- We are looking for templates of both the front page as well as any subsidiary pages (to the extent they are different).
- Should use Macromedia Fireworks if possible (PhotoShop as last resort) and need to provide Fireworks file at the end of the project
- Use Flash files sparingly. Will need to provide a static version of any graphic for future mobile-only site releases.
- Colors of site can change; we're not wed to any particular colors
*************** NOTE ***************
Please provide a customized quote. If you believe that your team can provide additional services, provide a quote for each individual task as well as for the aggregate work you believe you can complete.
NO GENERIC RESPONSES:
Generic quotes and responses will be ignored and deleted. Comment on your experience and where you might be able to assist. Successful candidates will pose relevant and appropriate questions and provide detailed quotes. Specify in your quote the number of individuals who you expect will be working on the project and their roles. Also provide websites for which you were the primary or sole designer.
End of November, beginning of December
When the prototype is completed, there may be additional opportunities.
1 - Once a project starts, you must provide daily updates and must be available on a ad-hoc basis for conference calls via Skype or a toll-number to the United States.
2 - Each payment will be contingent upon meeting milestones throughout the project (i.e., delivering working code).
3 - The final payment will be made before the end of the entire project dependent on meeting all requirements and conclusion of testing.
4 - Any delays in the project timeline must be agreed by both parties.
5 - You must include 1 months' assistance and upgrades on a weekly basis.
6 - Finalization of the contract will be dependent on progress during the first week, to ensure a mutual fit.
Payment will be escrowed on GAF and released only when both parties are completely satisfied.