We are working to ensure the integrity or our affiliate tracking links of our affiliate and sub affiliates. During our testing we seem to be having a conflict with some of the trackingmethods utilized by some our vendors. The issue seems to be that when we add the php codec before the existing tracking link and the affiliate id to the end of the link that it breaks the tracking code (cookie based and cookieless) of our vendors especially when an affiliate link is shared via social media(Facebook and Twitter).
We are looking at some various ways to approach these issues that include the possibility of using click ID's, metadata, cache pixels, etags and other various tracking methods. Most of our transactions occur on our vendors sites that utilize different shopping carts. Our goal is to have a redundant hybrid system that dynamically tracks the link (cookie based and cookieless) as it is shared, forwarded, e-mailed, etc and preserves the integrity of the link as well as shortens it for easier display with Bit.y or similar.
We also have few bugs on the site that need to be fixed including:
1.E-mail template Layout
2. Login issues with Facebook, Twitter, and Google.
3. Change color of background behind deals
4. Facebook Open Graph API integration
5. Google Analytics code insertion.
6. Get Language selector for all deal pages.
7. Compatibility across all internet browsers.
8. E-mail template Compatibility across all internet browsers and e-mail clients.