We are in need of some minor page corrections on a blog site that we own. The site utilizes blogsystem ([url removed, login to view]) as the engine and has had a custome template applied to it. Most of the site is opperational except for the things listed below that you will be responsible for correcting. When the default template is reapplied to the site (easily done through the control panel, see a demo of the control panel at: [url removed, login to view]) all of the things that aren't working start working again, so we believe the problems to be minor.
1. The contact us page is not showing up when the menu item is clicked. Get this to show up and verify that it is working properly.
2. For some reason the content for the forgotten password page shows up beneath the footer and not in the content area where it belongs.
3. Add a check to the user registration to ensure that only one signup is possible per email address.
4. Log in button is not working.
5. Currently blogs that are created are accessed via the [url removed, login to view] We would also like them to be accessable through [url removed, login to view] and the signup page changed to let people know that this is alos a valid way to access their blog.
6. Once logged in as a blog author, there is a "helper" that appears when you first login or whenever you right click on the page. He offers various tips about what each thing on the site does. We need his image replaced with an icon that we specify, and it stylized so that it looks like the person is speaking (something like the attached image)
7. Accessing the blogs that are created by the [url removed, login to view] path does not work for some reason, and only give a resource id. This is the only thing that dosen't work when using the original template either but was working when the program was initially installed so it should be something small.
8. The "most visited', "username", "password", "login", and "forgotten password" text all need to use the correct language files when a different language is selected on the site. The rest of the fields/menu items utilize the language packs, but these few don't.
9. Get the search field working.
10. The site has a habit of losing track of the language that has been selected and changing back into English. Also some of the links get a 404 error when clicked in a different language.
The url of my blogsite is [url removed, login to view]
I would like to have all these errors corrected within the next few days, so please make sure you have time before bidding.
If you have any questions about what I have in mind, please ask so that we will both be on the same page before bidding.
If interested, post on the private message board about yourself and your company (if applicable), include relevant examples of things you have done in the past.
If you are interested in this project please place a bid, I tend to ignore bids that are placed through the PMB only. If you have a question about the project, please place a bid for how much it will cost as per your understanding of the project and mention in the bid's comments to see PMB. If, after your question is answered you need to adjust your bid, do so.
Payment will either be made through scriptlance escrow, and will be released upon satisfactory completion of the project, or can be made through paypal upon completion of project, your choice.
This should be an easy job for someone.