1. When the user is on a tab, that tab needs to be highlighted in white (Figure)
2. Create a drop down for the “Option” button (Profile, Languages, Advertise, Help, Logout)
3. The drop down buttons should have a whit background that turns blue when highlighted (same blue as the main tab’s background). Drop down items should not be bold and should have a smaller font than the main items
4. Add the "Event type" under the "Name" on the "My Events - Create Event" page. This button will be a drop down with some suggestions of what type of event this will be: "Birthday, Wedding, Concert, Anniversary, Christmas party, Party, Brunch, other...). When you select other, there is a box that opens where you can type the name that you want your users or events to be addressed by (Modify the table accordingly)
5. Remove the small thing under the access control tab
6. - The "Remove" button under " Settings - Create Group" is not removing users and should look like "Choose File" button on the "Events - Create Event" page
7. - Remove the extra side line on the drop down of the "My Forms - Create Form" page
8. - Re-align the boxes on the "My Forms - Create Form" page and align the "Create Form" and "Cancel" buttons (Figure)
9. - Change the "User Type" to "User Role" on the "User Management - Create User" page
10. - Add the squares around the "Month, Day, and Year" on the "User Management - Create User" page just like the "Event Date" under the "My Events - Create Event" page. Use the same format for all dates
11. - The "Registration Fees" and "Discount" boxes under the "Payments - Create Payment" are not showing
12. – All "Name" columns on every columns and create tables should be changed to represent the appropriate section. For example:
a. “Name” under the "Payment - Create Form" page should be "Payment Name". “Event Name” on the “Dashboard” page should also be changed to “Name”
b. "Name" under the "Settings - Create Group" page should be "Group Name"
c. "Name" under the "User Management - Create User" page should be "User Name"
d. and so on
13. - Adjust the "Event Name" font under the "Settings - Event Control"
14. Make sure all the table have the same dimensions as the table on the dashboard
15. Change all table titles (Name…) font to 10. It is currently at 10.5
16. Change the color of the "Active" Event Status button on the "Dashboard" and the "Event Control" pages from green to light blue
17. Make the Event Status button a little smaller
18. Change the color of the Active Event Status button on the Dashboard and the Event Control pages from green to light blue
19. Ensure that all are fixed tables no matter how many items are in the table. All table dimensions should be the same as the “Forms - Create Calendar” table.
31 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $193 untuk pekerjaan ini
Dear Sir, We would love to get this opportunity of working with you. We can guarantee complete satisfaction if you select us to execute this project. Regards NetzPro
Consider it done right away.... Right developer at your door...HIRE WITH CONFIDENCE...Hope to achieve next positive feedback from you !!! Please check you inbox.