Champions League Soccer Manager:
The Subscribed users will have the role of a Soccer Manager. The team handled by the manager will contain players that participate in the Champions League and the players will gain points based on their real perfomance during the tournament.
(As a base idea you can consider the Fantasy Football game running in [url removed, login to view] . You can check the current tournament running for the European Cup [url removed, login to view] )
This Soccer Manager will provide most of the functionalities of the game above with some modifications and a lot of extra features and new rules as they are described below.
A soccer manager should be able to:
1. Setup and manage his own team, which will consist of Champion's League Players. (the manager will earn credit points according to player's efficiency in real matches).
2. Transfers of players will be possible between the managers in a price set by the seller.
(the manager will earn credit points in case of profitable tradings).
3. Participate in custom tournaments, which will consist of teams of other players. Random groups will be created and the teams of the managers will compete each other each matchday(the manager will earn credit points when winning an opponent and when qualifying to the next phase).
4. Predict real match results and qualifications(the manager will earn credit points if he predicts successfully the results).
Ranking of managers for each Category(team points,profit,prediction,league points) will be maintained until the end of the tournament.
The winner should be the Soccer Manager whose team will earn the most credit points. But winners in the other categories could gain benefits when their team participate in next year's tournament.
5. The administrators of the game should have the ability to manage the web game from the backend, with the help of an easy-to-use administrative panel (CMS).
Fully detailed guidelines will be delivered to the final Service Provider.
We are looking forward to a trustful and well qualified developer, as we can assure in-time payment and efficient support in terms of project specifications and material delivery.
Required technologies-to-be-used: PHP 5+, mySQL (for both frontend and backend)
Alternative technologies: Flash + XML (for both frontend and backend)
Recommended usage of: AJAX techniques.
Contact facilities: MSN (live communication and support to each other).
Deadline: 1-10 August 2008. Deliverables of draft versions should be scheduled and delivered and presented in order to ensure the project progression.
4 freelancers are bidding on average $600 for this job
We want to execute your assignment and assure you complete satisfaction. We have the required technical and managerial expertise to execute and deliver the work. Please check PMB.