Soccer Manager: The Subscribed users will have the role of a Soccer Manager. A soccer manager should be able to:
1. Setup and manage his own team, which will consist of Champion's League Players. (the manager will earn credit points according to player's efficiency in real matches).
2. Sell to and buy players from other Soccer Managers
(the manager will earn credit points in case of profitable tradings).
3. Participate in custom tournaments, which will consist of teams of other players (the manager will earn credit points if he wins such tournaments).
4. Predict real match scores (the manager will earn credit points if he predicts successfully the scores).
The winner should be the Soccer Manager who will earn the most credit points (actual score will be an average of all above sections of the game.
5. The administrators of the game should have the ability to manage the web game from the backend, with the help of an easy-to-use administrative panel (CMS).
Detailed guidelines will be delivered to the final Service Provider.
Required technologies-to-be-used: PHP 5+, mySQL.
Recommended usage of: AJAX techniques.
Deadline: 1-10 August 2008.