I need to integrate the superfish javscript menu with wordpress. I am building this on a custom wordpress theme, which is almost entirely blank (header and functions file are attached).
This project was attempted by another developer who could not complete per specification. Do not bid by just saying you understand if you only read the title. The project is very specific:
1) Create a custom walker function in php that goes in wordpress [url removed, login to view] within the theme location.
2) Call the function in the [url removed, login to view] file.
2) The walker function outputs the html of wordpress to be IDENTICAL to the attached [url removed, login to view] file. This includes all tags, id's, and classes.
3) The current page displays a current tag, which can be seen on the superfish website, which will keep the current menu highlighted.
4) Nothing on the superfish side should be touched, at all, including the css.
5) Create a document explaining what parts of the custom walker function are used and what they output.
The css of the superfish menu is the horizontal nav ( [url removed, login to view] ). . The menu should be taken from the created menu in wordpress admin.
To be considered for bid you must message me proving you have read this and agree that no shortcuts to "just making it work" will be provided. Milestones are $15 for displaying a working version on your server, $5 for documentation, $10 for receiving working files.
Project should be completely done in 4 days with no need for communication after.
If you do not agree to any of this, do not bid.
9 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $74 untuk pekerjaan ini
HELLO, I have read and understood your full requirement. I am very much interested to complete your "Superfish Menu in Custom Wordpress Theme". PLEASE MESSAGE ME MORE FOR DETAILS DISCUSSION. :::::)