Seeking an experienced tester or company with a testing department.
Need all aspects of our sites to be tested, including your writing up a test plan, right through to database injecting and other aspects of security.
Most testing will be on our custom CMS and websites that run off of it.
Must have a proven track record in testing. Please provide an overview of your areas of testing expertise.
Must have good English communication skills.
Hours will vary, though this is an ongoing need, and a longer term relationship would be preferable.
Most testing will be manual, so not much need for scripting.
* Test the application using IE6, IE7, and FireFox 3.
* Enter bug reports in Mantis
* Be available to communicate (via email and chat) with developer as necessary to identify and reproduce the specific issue
* After the bug is reported as fixed, retest to be sure the bug is resolved
* Usability testing is desirable, but not required
* Previous experience in QA or web application testing
Please provide your hourly rate via PM or elsewhere in your response.