1. [url removed, login to view] CLICK SERCH There are 8 icon that needs to work CORRECTLY (the different icons are based on what client select in premium listing)-especially reservation system must contact person via cell phone, ETC-and REST
2. [url removed, login to view] contact person by cell phone but not a required field so that people get reservation by phone 24 hours in advance via text. Al reservation requires a $10 deposit OR $5 PER PERSON deposit for 3 or more PAID TO ResSYSTEM AND EMAIL PAYMENT TO ME to confirm V IA PAYPAL. And send confirmation back Resturant the book time. All this need to be automated.
3. [url removed, login to view] what email is it going to?
need to be a form for contact info [url removed, login to view]
4. client need to be able to see what info they wrote in question box.
[url removed, login to view];uid=145 WHERE IS IT GOING? TO WHAT EMAIL?
1. [url removed, login to view]
2. Need to update years 2006-2011.
3. Need to make sure cell ring to client day before
4. Make sure reservation go to restaurant SO THAT THEY CAN APPROVE reservation time and date.
5. ERROR-Can't insert data into table AFTER I CLICK SUBMIT
6. [url removed, login to view] COMES FROM [url removed, login to view] DEPENDING ON THE FIELDS THEY SELECT.
7. You can forward this to your developer about why your urbancookin files won't work with a new database created on the new account, urbancooking.com.
There are several files in urbancookin that are dependent on the database.
In these files are hard-coded database connection code.
Linux prepends the account name and an underscrore (dann_) to database names,user names, and table names created in the account.
So if the account name is dann, then user created with "dbuser" will actually be named dann_dbuser. However, the user name for the new account would be urbancoo_dbuser.
Here is an example of what is hard coded in your urbancookin files: $db=mysql_connect("localhost","dann_dbuser","rtl816wz");mysql_select_db("dann_adpeeps",$db);
A solution to this would be to write an include file for database connection stuff and include this file where needed, and eliminate all hard-coded database connection stuff.
I suppose a "quick and dirty" way to fix these files so they work with a new database would be to do a "search and replace". Replace dann with urbancoo. This, of course, is only a temporary solution. If you ever move this to yet another account, you will have the same problem.
However, as I mentioned before, you could continue to use the database
on the "dann" account and everything should work fine.
If you have any questions, let me know.
8. RECIPE VAULT NOTES
1. Manage Account
2. [url removed, login to view];l=/recipes/recipe_viewer.php&action=&idnum=&icon_type=
3. When I try to log in I get error message (NOTICE: 1064: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '= ''' at line 1)
4. [url removed, login to view] move MENU images SELECTION TO TOP OF PAGE.
5. IT required user/password to look at each recipe. IT SHOULD REQUIRE ONLY ONE LOGIN TO SEE ALL THE RESPICES UNTIL USER LOG OFF.
6. [url removed, login to view] DELETE all images (side dish, prep time,Beverage, all logos under-CREATE PERSONAL MENU- to busy.