Looking for a coder to modify my existing e-commerce software - specifically the 'order status'.
There is currently an order status field within the database, and it can have values of 'eway_temp', 'scc_temp', 'cc_rejected', 'ordered', 'shipped', 'processed', 'converted'. I would like to add a few extra values and have them work in particular ways. I would also like the store owner to be able to manually change the order status from a drop down box within the admin panel.
1. Customer places their order and uses 'Direct Deposit' to make their payment.
2. Order is 'pending' until their payment has been verified.
3. Once the store owner has received the payment, they manually change the order status to 'complete'.
1. Customer places their order and uses 'Defer payment' option. At the moment, this means that they do not pay anything up front, but make their payment when they have viewed and approved their proof.
2. Customer receives proof and clicks on 'Confirm payment' link, which allows them to resubmit their payment information and complete their order. This should *change the order status*, rather than creating a brand new order. It would be great if they could be taken straight to the 'Payment' part of the checkout (checkout is all one page that refreshes as you move through).
1. Customer goes through the checkout but does not complete their order.
2. Order appears in admin panel as "Incomplete", and store owner can view the contents of the cart and customer details.
<b>Stock levels</b> should be affected as usual (i.e. stock is removed) for all Pending and Complete orders. Incomplete orders should not affect stock levels.
***This is an URGENT project and needs to be completed within 2 days of acceptance. I realise this is a tight time frame but this component of the site must be finished by September 30.***
10 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $528 untuk pekerjaan ini
can be done timely. im familiar with many order processing procedures and payment getaways specially within osc/zencart/xcart, im also very good at php, mysql, ajax and js. ready to start immediately.