I'm looking for an experienced oo-programmer/web designer, who can carry out the following tasks.
The timeline for development, test and golive is approx. end of 2008.
Programmer must have the capabilities to quickly adopt the concept, which will be send by email.
There will always be sufficient support in case of any questions (project lead).
The project will be developed on a linux platform with LAMP installed.
It is necessary to construct a clean and easy-to-use GUI, so that user acceptance is high in the first place.
1.) Prototyping approach (design the GUI)
2.) Database Design
3.) GUI Validation
4.) Interfacing GUI <-> DB by means of AJAX, XML
5.) Security / https (certificate)
6.) User Management
7.) Customizing tables (dropdowns)
8.) Output (PDF)
9.) Basic Reporting
9.1) Export interface (csv, Excel)
- Dropdowns should dynamically be filled (AJAX) with a transparent interface (XML)
- Database MySQL with phpmyadmin interface, pre-installed on webserver
- Programmer will establish a professional development environment (local, test, production)
- Small application for admins / key users to change dropdown values and manage users
- https is a must (customer data), certificate will be issued by us.
- some PDF conversions for prints
- all data to be stored in RDBMS, which should be designed as simple as possible (datatypes, field length to be defined by us)
- User management/roles (normal users, key users, admins); personnel number, location, country, region...
- customer details should be exported to vcf3.0 format to quickly import to outlook
As I said, help from our side is always possible.
We will lead the project and you will be programming and design lead.
Depending on the result, we may have similar projects in the future.