I am looking for an experienced PHP/MySQL programmer to design a web forum that includes all the features found here: [url removed, login to view];tid=34891877.
Note: I do not want a clone of this website. This entire forum must be created using original code that I shall own upon payment to project creator. This means that all code must be legally yours to sell to me.
I am familiar with all popular forum applications such as phpbb and vbulletin. Plagiarism/stolen code is grounds for immediate project cancellation and forfeit of all moneys.
You must agree and sign the terms and conditions and the non-disclosure form.
Half quoted amount in escrow but only full payment upon completion of project (fully debugged).
Maximum budget is $[url removed, login to view] for this project. When bidding, you must state in your bid the following: “I understand the scope of this project and I can complete it within xx weeks.” Fill in xx with the
estimated time to completion (fully debugged). All bids who do not include that sentence will be ignored.
What I provide: templates (the look will be different compared to Fodor’s but the functionality will be similar) and hosting with MySQL.
What you provide:
1. Step by step instructions on how to configure the MySQL server on GoDaddy (similar to most others);
2. A complete debugged forum within a mutually agreed upon time frame prior to project start date.
You are welcome to suggest improved methods but understand that I reserve the right for the final decision.
All suggestions should be discussed prior to project approval.
- Membership registration, login, and logoff. Include:
security question if password/user name forgotten, email
confirmation upon registering a new account
account, user IP address recording, management (change password,
delete account), and check boxes for exclusive email advertising;
- Graphical anti-bot login feature (example:
[url removed, login to view];mode=register)
Remember, this must be your code to sell us;
- Configurable pull down menu for forum selection;
- Forum subjects (threads) in a left-hand scroll menu
includes: number of responses, and most recent message;
- Center of screen displays a scrollable window with current
- Ability to search specific forum, all forums, and choose a
configurable list of common search terms;
- Reserved space (table) on top (300h x 400w pixels), right (400h x
150w pixels), and bottom (100h x 400w pixels) for advertising and
other menus. These measurements should be configurable and forum
contents should auto-adjust;
- Allow inclusion of simple HTML code (bold, font color, links) with
message composition helpers (smiley’s);
- Allow personality avatars (jpg, ani-gif);
This is will become an on-going project with many more features
added in the future. Of course, we shall continue to pay for any
additional features. Please ensure you code this forum in a manner
which additional features can easily be added.