The client has a confidential business concept for which I would like to invite expressions of interests from website designers/builders.
The fundamentals are:
1. A website that allows people to navigate between other websites
2. A database of links between websites. This is the part that must be able to be retained so that when new versions of the interface/functionality are released it is retained. Ie I am looking for a scalable solution.
3. The website links are displayed like a spiders diagram. One website url is shown in the middle and 4 others that are linked surround it.
4. If a user likes one of the 4 links they see, they drag that site url forward. That site then becomes the centre of the spiders web and 4 more links appear. The user can go into the central site, one of the 4 that surround it, or drag forward one of the new links and the process continues.
5. The links between the websites are made by users. An easy way for users to make these links is a key requirement.
This is nothing like an extensive enough a brief to fully explain what I require, and therefore to get a quote. I will require a robust fixed price quote in due course, and will provide a detailed brief for that, but initially I am just looking for expressions of interest from designers / builders, with examples of other sites produced and costs charged. I would also like to know whether I can speak to contacts at the reference sites provided.
6 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $212 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi, we have expertise in HTML5 / CSS3 (Mobile Browser Compatible), jQuery, PHP, MySQL, .Net, OsCommerce, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, ZenCart, Mobile Apps etc. You can see more details with PMB, Thanks.