I need a web-based webinar broadcasting solution. This would be similar to and provide all the features that [url removed, login to view] offers.
First you should go here to learn all about gotowebinar: [url removed, login to view]
and here as well for list of their features: [url removed, login to view]
Here are a list of features that I have in mind currently:
1. A means to invite people to register for a webinar. Then follow up with them. Here's how gotowebinar does it:
[url removed, login to view]
2. The host of the webinar presents his webinar -- broadcasting his voice and sharing his screen with the attendees.
Here's how gotowebinar does it: [url removed, login to view]
3. Question form during a webinar. Attendees can submit their questions to the host and the host receive the questions immediately.
4. Bandwidth management feature
To adjust and optimize settings for low and high bandwidth
5. Brand customer rooms with company name, title of webinar, logo...
6. Web cam only view ....for large screens in board rooms, this allows only meeting attendee video pictures to show on screen only as meeting may just be a verbal one.
7. Session recording: This means while attending a meeting, webinar or training session it can be recorded for later reference
8. Account type setup feature.... We must be able to manage all the accounts/users from a web-based control panels. Multiple account types are required: based on the number of maximum attendees their rooms can hold. For example: 500 attendees max account, 1000 attendees max, 5000 attendees max.
9. Advertising module so that if turned on adverts can be seen by invitees
Adverts can be banners, text etc.
10. Meeting reminder....email, ability to set frequency
11. Ability to set theme colour for corporate accounts to match their
website colour etc:
13. Questionnaire/ voting / pool facility:
14. Installer for Windows:
15. Control panel for management on website
16. We need feature that allows us to cluster servers to provide web solution so we can increase capacity and also provide redundancy.
17. meeting attendants should not have to install any software, its all web browser based
If you have s solution already developed and ready to go with source code, i am willing to look at that as well