We are a small, rapidly-growing brand manufacturer whose main channel is consumer direct e-commerce. While we are generally happy with our site, there are a few areas of deficiency that we need help addressing. Further, we would like to be able to make ongoing improvements as well, so we are looking to build a relationship with the right web designer so that we have a go-to person always at the ready as our company grows and expands.
Our ideal collaborator will have:
* strong visual design sense with a clean sophisticated design style
* good basic web graphics skills
* a team player able to take direction
Beyond this core skillset, experience in designing for e-commerce and conversion optimization would be a strong asset, as would higher-end graphic design skills and flash animation.
This initial project involves reviewing our site at [url removed, login to view] to:
- insure the site is W3C compliant
- assess and patch the CSS for acceptable IE6 presentation
- recommend and subsequently implement ideas for design/e-comm improvements, polishing rough edges and improving lower hierarchy content presentation
- code a couple of misc specialized elements
You will be working with experienced marketers who understand the process, will deal with you in a professional manner and expect the same in return. We are willing to work either on a project or hourly basis (whichever makes sense on a given project) and generally do not require crazy tight turn-arounds.
30 freelancers are bidding on average $590 for this job
Dear Sir, I am interested in your project and can be done with your 100% satisfaction. I request you to check your PM for our quality work. Payment in Milestones. Thanks & Regards Webexpertz Team