As you know there is 1000s of websites which covers the marketing elements of the business around the world but,we would like to build a website like flyercity or flyerland and we considered the following functions are required to develop a website like that:
1. Register function, customer viewing product & services (optional), Customer holding account (must)
2. Website should be developed with languages that does not have any issues with smart phone products, apple, android and etc.. (ei.. flash is not supported by apple)
3. Multiple Search functions with classified options. Further categorization should be possible through drop down menus. In general 2 to 3 clicks they should see the flyer of their city
4. Daily picks, Editor Picks and Coupons’ updating function (Updating daily)
5. RSS function, Twitter, Facebook and so on. (Adding to bookmark)
6. Detailed housing information management function, articles & classification function
7. Printing function and the site should have a hidden visitor counter per selected services or product
8. Share function
9. Bulletin board system based on the design.
10. Users’ center (Incl. personal information, messages, favourite articles and my friends)
11. CMS (Backend management functions of front-end side, incl. uploading Ads, Files and so on)
12. Animation 2 or 3 to get the flyers floating from one side to another side.
13. My SQL and PHP5 should be used for UNIX
14. Required APIs should be provided by the bidder
15. System should be open to any enhancement for Database, design and functions addition.
16. Multi language package should be used so in future we activate different language based on our requirement e.g. English, Dutch, Deutsche, France and Spanish
17. Backend customer processes of uploading and modifying and deleting functions should be very sample and straight forward so a non technical individual could carry out the job.
18. Attractive Design and easy to use and straight forward; the site should be SEO friendly. First page design will be provided to the selected bidder.
19. A design to create emails of new deals of flyers and to be sent to a group of customers
20. Customers should be registered and grouped based on their product interest on each city
21. Reports should simply be made of every product, service, client by city, country, in a weekly, 2 weekly, 3 weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual bases. The information need to be extracted from achieve section in MS Officer format e.g. Excel
22. Site should have a customer feedback form.
23. Prototyping access. (Project Monitoring Link so we could monitor the progress of the project)
Following timeline is suitable: Considering this project’s life cycle we expect our selected bidder to finish the project within 4/5 weeks. Of course supplier should have the right of software, patents, design rights & copyright to commit a professional agreement. (no liability will be accepted by me other than my project completion). Confidence to recognise design & life-cycle principles is essential. Design and functionality should be much better than the recommended/preferred sites.
It’s highly recommended to review/analysis the Flyercity and Flyerland (preferred) Please note that We look forward for a reliable supplier to engage a very long time professional partnership agreement.