This project should be quick and easy. Look at the forum located here:
[url removed, login to view]
This is what I need done:
SIMPLE TEMPLATE MODIFICATIONS
1) Remove blue & gray top headers.
2) Remove background and border images.
3) Re-size forum width to 551 pixels wide
4) Follow attached template patch instructions (Forum Template [url removed, login to view]) to have forum fit in wrapper ([url removed, login to view];Itemid=163)
5) Finished product should look like attached screen shot ([url removed, login to view]).
I installed the JoomphpBB bridge from elearningforce.biz. Instructions state that new people who register on the site will automatically be added to the phpBB forum through the bridge. HOWEVER, I have about 70 registered members that are already part of the site in Community Builder but for some reason aren't syncing to the forums. These people need to be imported into the forum so that they don’t have to go and re-create an account. Also, no duplicate accounts are allowed on the site.