Need to recreate site I already own. (Details of site provided in PM).
Install, test, and retest on buyer's test site before submitting completion to buyer for each stage.
1. Install template and newsflash to Joomla site.
2. Move articles, categories and section labels and content (approximately 6 articles) to new installation.
3. Need a backup system installed like LazyBackup, (if stable - test) or explanation on how to backup on a daily basis.
Submit to Buyer
1. Install latest version of SOBI2, install features module
install google street map to work with street names
2. Create 3 clones of SOBI2 - clones may already be available and programmed (will provide modules - may have to be changed if needed) Name clones - eLawdir2, eLawdir3, eLawdir4
3. Install and create a total of 4 menu modules
4. Install and create a total of 4 "tree" modules
5. Install and create a total of 4 "featured" modules
5. Install at least four e-mail templates per clone - content will be provided by buyer.
6. Minor changes to web site to access sobi components
Submit to Buyer
1. Move directory from test site to main site - ensure and test all components.
The coder will develop "live" on my server.
Physical installation: Who will perform the physical installation?
The programmer will perform the physical installation, and will be given all necessary permissions to do so.
Legal: 1) I require complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done (so that I may modify it in the future).
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition
2a) Any website server-side deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
2b) All other software (including but not limited to any desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute) must include a software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request (unless specified elsewhere by the Buyer).
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased.
3b) No part of the deliverable may contain any copyright restricted 3rd party components (including GPL, GNU, Copyleft, etc.) unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer.