I need someone who is able to create an integration between Invision Power Board (3.4) to Joomla 3.0. Users should be able to signup by IPB and using Joomla with the same account.
1. Registration by IPB
- Users can sign up by using the default registration form, Facebook sign up or Twitter sign up.
- Joomla registration will be disabled.
2. User profile editing
- Users may edit their: email (login) and password, should be updated within Joomla.
- Administrator should edit mail and password by backend (IPB) and should be updated on Joomla.
3. Login / logout by IPB
- Members will login directly from IPB side.
- Members will kept logged in/out on both IPB and Joomla
- Joomla login will be disabled and be redirected to IPB login form
- Joomla logout link will be redirected to IPB logout link.
- Default usergroup will be used as registered member, no custom usergroups will be added
- Banned users from IPB shouldn't have access to Joomla