I am looking for someone to code a connector for Joomla 1.5.x and X-cart 4.1.x. Here is the functionality I am trying to achieve:
- I have a Joomla and X-cart site that are skinned and look identical.
- I would like a user to be able to login from Joomla pages into x-cart, taking into account all the session initializations that are neccessary.
- After the user has logged into x-cart using a login module appearing on the joomla pages, there will be a login status box on the top of the joomla and x-cart page which will show that the user is logged in and offer basic options (log out, my account, etc) on both the Joomla and X-cart side of the site.
- A minicart will also be available on the Joomla pages in the same login box at the top of the page, along with the standard minicart that is available in X-cart.
- Users will be able to switch between x-cart and joomla transparently, with the login box maintained on the top showing the login / minicart status at all times.
- The webpages and design are fully coded and developed, simply need someone to patch the sessions so that I am able to extract X-cart session data / auth functionality while I am on joomla.
- I don't need to access Joomla info while on X-cart, so it is only one direction.
I am not concerned with user registration on Joomla. All users will be forced to register through x-cart. I simply want users to be allowed to login to x-cart while on a Joomla page, and be able to see their x-cart login status / minicart on the joomla page header which I have already coded. There is a component for Joomla called JFusion which provides a framework for such integration.
Good luck bidding!