I want to modify joomla admin template. I will use gantry4 framework for develop.
I want to create sidebar menu(Dashboard, Menus, Content, Component, Module, Template).
In Menus manager
- Show "Add menu" button when mouseover on main menu.
- In each menu show "Add Item" button when mouseover on that menu name.
- Show all menu item and submenu after mouseover on menu name by expanding
- When you mouseover on "Add item", I want to show all and sub-link that I want to go
- In detail page, I want to 2 tab that It have main and advance (main is an important field, advance is not important.)
Menu Item Type can change immediately by clicking "change" and you can select a link you want to go.
- If I want to link to article but I din't create it yet. I can create new article immediately without go to article manager.
- When you create menu for virtuemart category, please show category name(drop down) that you can select it.
In Content menu
- Show "Add Category" button when mouseover on Category Manager.
- Show all cagtegories list and have a "Add article" button when mouseover. you can add article directly to that category.
In module menu
- show real position for every menu and you can select any menu name to view that page.
- I want to use darg and drop module to each position.
- In each module, It has 3 button(setting, move, delete).
- you can manage a column size and colum amount.
In save menu
- I want drop down menu for save & close, save and still edit, save and new.
In virtuemart and kunena or others component
- I feel it is a bad user experience. it's very hard to use. I want to show an important field first and show unimportant field in tab or hide it.
- Add more content-top and content-bottom position (content-top2, content-top3 and more) and I can control in admin page
- make fusion menu to create 2 column of group menu ([url removed, login to view] in this site It's very long group menu)
- In Menu Item Manager, I want to drag a menu to be a parent menu or submenu like wordpress.
- I want quick image upload by click browse image and insert in article.
for my inspiration of module page please go to [url removed, login to view]