This project is to provide a couple Joomla 2.5.x PHP functions & possibly a Joomla plugin to create and/or update the contents of a YooTheme Zoo ([url removed, login to view]) item/Type/Field from a JomSocial (v2.6.0) profile field, when saving.
The code will be used to copy JomSocial (v2.6.0) profile information from a profile field into a new or existing (if already exists) Zoo ([url removed, login to view]) App/Type item in Joomla 2.5.x.
Joomla 2.5.x, JomSocial and in particular YooTheme Zoo experience is essential.
The hack needs to work this way:
- Create a mapping between JomSocial field names and Zoo/App/Type/Fields (editable if possible).
- On saving a user profile read from the mapping file and either create a new Zoo/App/Type item using the JomSocial username and profile fields (if a user Zoo/App/Type item does not exist) or update an existing Zoo/App/Type item for the JomSocial user (if a user Zoo/App/Type item record already exists).
- perhaps using the JControllerForm::postSaveHook hook.
- There needs to be a link in the users profile to allow him to view (full template) / edit (submission template) / goto (just jump) the associated Zoo/App/Type item record. Ideally in a popup (possibly using NoNumber Modalizer), depending on how this looks.
- There may be more than one line item in Zoo that has to be updated... ie multiple ingredients or directions or descriptive paragraphs.
- There may be more than one Zoo/App/Type/Field that needs to be updated for each JomSocial Field.
Tested examples must be provided with the final functions.
A working Joomla [url removed, login to view] site can be provided if necessary.
See attached html doc for more information.
Much more work to be done on this and one other project.