1. We need a multi-level login system built.
- Registered - the standard Joomla! registered user.
- Business - needs to have specific things associated with it, listed below.
- Admin - standard Joomla! admin.
2. Business users need to have access to a profile editing section/page separate from a registered user's profile editing page. It would need to have at least two different sections - one for editing their business profile data, and a separate one for uploading items to a timeline. (See pictures). If possible, this all needs to be accessable from the front end.
3. We need a timeline app built that will display the most recent X number of entries (where X is defined by the site admin). Please see picture. A custom form needs to be associated with the input for this timeline, as mentioned above. Once an item is submitted, an admin needs to be notified so they can assign a 'point value' to the entry. This timeline needs to be displayed on the business' profile page.
4. We need a standardized way for an admin to create a business user. They would need to have access to the same form that a business user would see if they were editing their profile.