I would like a mambot created that will make it so this Adsense revenue sharing module:
[url removed, login to view]
will appear embedded top right into the article body on every content page of my site.
* make this work with the currently used module, which I now have installed and which automatically sets ad impressions according to Adsense ID and Google Ad Channel set in user’s CB profile. I don’t want people to have to reenter their Adsense ID in profile in another manner, but to just use current data in profile/database.
* Create this mambot so that this would be something that no one actually has to take action for it to appear on page... as in, it will automatically pull an author’s ad a set percentage of impressions into a page if they have written it and if they have the Adsense ID in their profile.
* If the author has no ID set, it will default to displaying Adsense ads for my ID 100 percent of time on the page. So every content/article page will have Adsense ads appearing.
* I will be able to customize appearance/size/type/color/image vs. just text ads for the Google ads. It will appear embedded into the side of the article. I would also want it to be aligned top/right of body part of article (but not in intro) WITH TEXT WRAP. As in the article will look like this: first intro, then next paragraph aligned to left and Google ads aligned to right side by side.
* As it is now with the module that exists, you can set the percentage of ad impressions for any registered user... but all users must have the same percentage share. I want to modify as well so that users designated front-end “authors” can have one percentage (choice of 25, 50, 75, 90 and 100 percent) and I have a choice to make it so “editors” can get another (25, 50, 75, 90 or 100 percent).