We need a developer to upgrade our existing SimplyLinks component+plugin that is currently written for Joomla 1.5 to become Joomla 2.5 compatible and add some new features in the process. The purpose of SimplyLinks is to automate the generation of hyperlinks throughout a Joomla web site based on keywords designated in one list. The purpose is to facilitate better intra-site navigation and also better external linking--all of which assist in better and more accurate SEO rankings.
In addition to upgrading the Joomla 1.5 compatible installation package to be Joomla 2.5 Native compatible, we would like the following features added:
1. Adding a new option to allow for "case-sensitive" and "case-insensitive" link matches
2. Manually controllable order of links (first matching link entry will be used, subsequent matches ignored)
3. Ability to restrict links to "all categories", "selected categories only" or "all categories other than those selected"
4. New option to select hyperlink target, "_blank", "_parent", etc.
5. Add new link type to link to a menu item instead of sole option of article linking (will allow auto-linking of everything in Joomla, such as shopping cart items, other component data, etc.)
6. Multilingual Support
7. Assure that markup validation of generated links is maintained (best practices standards for SEO/linking)
I am sure there are more questions to be asked, so please ask via messages and we will provide detail. We would like this project to be completed in under a week.
The current Joomla 1.5 version of this component+plugin is attached.
11 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $314 untuk pekerjaan ini
We are working in web development since last 4 years. Our first aim is "reliable to submit project on time" Projects done by us:- [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]://[url removed, login to view] (Zend) 2 Lagi
As per your requirement...we are very much interested for your project. We can complete your project quickly and efficiently in time. Details will be discussed in the message.