My website is created in Joomla 2.5. I have installed the most recent version of WeBid php auction/store script (outside of Joomla) and want it to run inside an iframe in Joomla. There are several things I need to have changed within the existing php code for WeBid before it goes live. I would prefer someone who already has a Paypal sandbox to do testing on the code once the changes are made. The following numbered items show the problems in order of how I would like my project to be approached and resolved.
1. I'm not php saavy at all and don't have time to learn. I need you to go into the admin area of the WeBid install and look at all the php errors that have accumulated in the log and troubleshoot them. :) Maybe the problem with a purchase not showing as having been paid has to do with one of these errors (see number 2 below).
2. There is an error in the code somewhere that doesn't acknowledge when a buyer has paid for an item. In the back end admin area and inside the buyers admin on the front end, an item shows as not being paid when it has been paid. I need this corrected.
3. I want all Buy Now buttons in WeBid to be replaced with a Paypal "Add to Cart" button. I also need these buttons to resolve to the buyers Paypal shopping cart before being directed to Paypal to sign in and pay and these buttons need to work inside a Joomla iframe.
4. There is no ability to set international shipping separately from US shipping. I'm not sure if this is fixable within the framework of the existing code for WeBid, but I'd like you to take a look at it and give your best guess (and any ideas for a get around) as to whether it can be done reasonably without rewriting a lot code. However, it may be as simple as adding a field function that is called by existing code.
5. A function that would allow a user to login using their Facebook or iGoogle login information with the ability to share and like the main auction/shop site page and possibly, each separate store and auction listing. I'm not sure what this entails within the existing code either, so your input is gladly appreciated here as well.
6. And finally, I need some components deleted from Joomla that I either don't use or can't get to work. I can't seem to get rid of them.