I'm a web designer, but my skills are primarily front end / pm work. This is a subcontracting job, so keep that in mind when bidding.
My preference is to use PHP/mySQL, but if Coders have other suggestions then let me know.
Fashion industry Professionals ( Stylists, Photographers, Designers, and Makeup Artists ) to showcase their work by creating and managing their own portfolio pages. Similar in functionality to talentmatch site
Process for Professional member:
- Industry Pro signs up as Pay subscription member
- Payment confirmed and email sent out with member info to log onto site
- Industry Pro logs into Admin area
- Pro member can upload, change, delete - audio, video, photo, and text files for their portfolio
Process for general member:
- Search site for Pros portfolios by type, location, media, etc.
- View specific member portfolio - listen to audio, play music, watch video, read bio, download resume
- Contact Pro member
NOTE: Pro member's data inserted from DB into set of templates pages.
Prefer media / general files to be uploaded to member folder, ie)
Pro member A folder
--video folder ( Pro member A )
--audio folder ( Pro member A )
--photo folder ( Pro member A )
--doc folder ( Pro member A )
- Subscription membership system to login into Pro Portfolio - signup forms
- Paypal integration to buy Pro membership - quote this part separately
- Video format options: WMV and/or Quicktime.
- Audio format options: MP3
- Photo gallery options: I have several PHP/mySQL galleries to consider, but need to be dynamic so only photo for member A is viewed when in member A's portfolio.