Goal of this project is to create an end-to-end Web Application for managing geographical
objects and vehicle tracks , as well showing / editing them using Google Maps.
This application will strongly use Google Maps / Earth as the ground service however
Storing all the necessary data in its own database (for example User must be able to
Upload GPS tracks to the map, edit them on the map and then save to the application database).
This project is a first stage of the whole application, therefore the focus
is on creating reliable and efficiently working framework with all necessary functionality.
High-level Key functionality:
- creating and managing geographical objects (POI)
- creating and managing tracks for mobile objects-vehicles (both simple as well complex multi stage tracks)
- Creating and managing lines and polygons related with objects (using Google Maps and/or from GPS files)
- Creating and managing lines related with tracks (using Google Maps and/or from GPS files)
- Creating and managing tracks between fixed objects and mobile objects (both simple as well complex multi stage tracks)
Scope of the Project:
The Service Provider (SP) shall be responsible to provide to the Service Buyer the following:
1. End-to-end Working Software, Source Code, Database script etc. of the application
as defined in the System Requirements Specification and attached documents and clarified / agreed with the Service Buyer during the project duration.
2. Backup / Migration / Installation Procedure enabling installation of the software
to any hosting service to be made by the Service Buyer
3. Documentation: Change Log to attached documents, Design (SRS may be
used as the basis), Source Code with proper comments.
4. Free technical support for three months after completion of the project limited to
the bug fixing, documentation updates, providing design clarification and other activities
strictly related to the functionality included in the SRS and attached, related documents.
When tracking system is online
• Firstly the hardware equipment will be deployed in the vehicle and switched on.
• The user will go to web and enters “vehicle id&#8255;and “password for authentication
• Then user can select the map and can see the Real time location of the vehicle and its Real movement on the Google maps , by showing a virtual vehicle moving on the Google maps as the real vehicle moves .
• History is been saved to the Database , so you can see the locations that the vehicle passes through in a period of time that you can select on the Google map/earth or by a report .
• Profile page will be for every device deployed in the vehicle that can be edited for information about the vehicle that you are managing.
• Status of the vehicle will be monitored at the same window that you are watching the car movements (like direction, name of region, speed, alerts, name of the driver....)
• Alerts on the vehicle will be defined by the administrator like (going above the speed , getting out of the geofence)
• Layers will be created to define objects on the map like(addresses , regions , streets , geofence....)
The project shall consist of following phases and milestones:
1. Milestone A: Bid accepted
2. Phase 1: Software design and development on SP’s servers and environments
3. Phase 2: Testing (by the Service Buyer) on SP’s environment
4. Milestone B: Software tested and working properly on SP’s environment, all requirements met.
5. Milestone C: Providing complete software, installation procedure and all other documentation for the Service Buyer.
6. Phase 3: Software installation on Service Buyer’s environment
7. Phase 4: Final Testing by the Service Buyer
8. Milestone D: Software tested and working properly on Service Buyer’s environment, all requirements met.
This project is the first stage of the whole application. Stage II shall be considered a separate project. The SP is welcome to provide a bid for that work after the completion of Stage I .
PREFER TO HAVE A PAST EXPERIENCE WITH DEVELOPING [url removed, login to view] GOOGLE MAPS.
I WILL BE GLADE IF YOU SEND ME YOUR OFFER AND YOUR EMAIL AND SOME INFORMATION ABOUT YOU AND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH GOOGLE MAPS API
ON MY MAIL : MJOUDEHatGMAIL
[url removed, login to view]
31 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $668 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi. I've developed many google map projects and solved many different technical problems. I've mastered all of Google Map API. Please check PM. Thanks.