Professional Changes to current website [[url removed, login to view]].
**Integrate new banner** with buttons into the current B2Evolution blog system design. New design buttons must replace current B2Evolution skin functionality. Must either have some previous knowledge of B2Evolution or become somewhat familiar with it to determine how best to make changes to the blog system skin.
**MYSQL Database CMS** with following capability:
1. Admin component to enter fields on the fly for each record (which will be blogs)
2. We will enter a new record for each blog including a photo image and other fields including an RSS feed address
3. Result page (for web visitors) will have same look and feel of website and be searchable by:
4. Blog Name, Ranking, and additional fields entered in admin side
5. Result page will have a vote option for each record to enter a 1-10 scale rating and impact the resulting ranking.
6. Result page will have an RSS component. It will produce a short paragraph length of the latest RSS feed from that website.
**Search Engine Recognition**
Currently because we redirect our domain we are not getting picked up by the major search engines. We need some assistance with resolving this issue.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Unix and MySQL