Require the creation of a website where we will be able to add datafeeds that will be created into webpages. Website will also need a small CMS for maintenance.
1. Website should be php with mySQL database running on linux server, template to be plain CSS.
2. MOD_REWRITE to rename URLs, cron job to keep collected datafeeds up to date.
3. Simple CMS so we can:
a) add/edit pages (WYSIWYG editor).
b) add/edit datafeeds (e.g. able to assign attributes).
c) edit navigation bar (menu).
d) select CSS file to control colors.
d) advertisement/banner management.
1. Pages have to be fast, light and cross browser compatible (IE 5+, Safari, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera).
2. Pages should rotate product from datafeed when refreshed.
3. Sitemap and site search.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
**Platform:** php/mySQL on linux server
**Browser** Support: IE 5+, Safari, Mozilla, Firefox, Opera 7+