I'm requesting a complete and fully functional buddy icon & smiley collection site using PHP and MySQL (or flat file), as seen on <[login to view URL]>. The only difference: mine won't be used for an AIM oriented site!
I should be able to use this script for two categories of images:
a. smileys (+/- 20x20 pixels)
b. icons (+/- 100x100 pixels).
- Each main category holds xx subcategories, presented in the main navigation with behind their names the image count eg. CARS (48). I should be able to add unlimited subcategories
- Upon clicking a category, images are presented row after row (see <[login to view URL]>) with their title, description, uploader (member), upload date & rating. (Comments - only to be made by members- are optional).
- Uploaded images should first be validated by admins before being published.
- Latest xx uploaded smileys & latest xx uploaded icons.
- Top xx rated smileys & top xx rated icons.
- Images searchable by title, description & uploader
- Member registration (fields for username, password, e-mail, website).
- Only registered members can upload (& comment). By clicking a member name (either in the top xx or in the image description) all his uploaded icons are listed.
- A top xx of uploaders is presented on the homepage.
- Admin level gives the possibility to approve uploaded images. Admin level can only be given by a head admin (that would be me).
- Optimized for a little as possible strain on the MySQL server with a minimum of queries (or flat file).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Installation & configuration instructions to install the software (in ready-to-run condition) on the platform specified in this bid request.
3) Exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site).
(Redhat) Linux (PHP & MySQL (or flat file))