The purpose of the project is to load balance up to 12 (ADSL, SDLS, VDSL) lines, in order to provide:
a) Sufficient banwidth to several hundreds of users
b) Failover security, in case of a line(s) drop-out
We will load balance only 2-4 lines where available bandwidth is 10+ Mbps per line, but in areas where each line can deliver maximum 2-4 Mbps, we will need to load balance up to 12 lines.
• Ability to balance traffic across multiple WAN links
• Public IP pass through. We don't want from the balancer to do any kind of NAT. All NATing will happen from our gateway (MIG, NDX) that should be able to get Public IP and to be reachable from outside. (check attached diagram)
• Ability to assign some persistence rules based on destination port or IP or protocol. For example one session that is https should be persistent on one specific WAN link. (Need to make sure that VPN, SIP, SSH and various others "sensitive" communication do not drop if different WAN link is used.
• Ability to set permanent rules that will assign traffic towards specific destination IP through specific WAN link only.
• Ability to monitor the health of WAN links (through some ping) and stop trying to send traffic through these links in case of WAN link failure
• Real time statistics and history of individual and combined link bandwidth and Utilization
• All manageable via web interface
5 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €490 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi there, We are team of people with experiences in network and server administration, and we are very interested in your job opportunities involving our area of expertise.