The following customizations are needed to be done for a OSCommerce shopping cart. OSCommerce has been installed with templates (STS) on the server.
1. 2 fields to be added as part of the product information.
Product code and old product code. These codes have to be displayed along with the product as well as allowed to be added/editing in admin
2. Search for product should search in product code and old product code
3. For some products it is required that another product i.e. a packing product such as dry ice has to be automatically added. However, if a user buys 2 products, dry ice has to be added only once.
4. 2 Views to be created to show all products listed alphabetically and numerically based on product code.
5. Interface to be provided in the admin module to allow discounts. It should allow discounts to be provided for some customers.
6. For payments, a option for PO should be added that should allow PO Number and PO Date.
7. When user has switched currency to Euro or Pound, the final payment screen should be shown in Dollar only and the credit card has to be charged in US Dollars only
Please feel free to ask if you have any questions regarding this.
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
PHP on Linux, MySQL