have a website called [url removed, login to view]
I would like to add a video section
I would need u to create a few new pages for viewing videos and edit some older pages (editing mostly for showing that video is on our site now)
along with this we need a compression software to encode the video. I have heard that Flash 7 or 8 is the best to use for shrinking file size and image quality. You need to be familiar with this and be able to assist in getting everything working on our site ... there is also the option ffmeg. (i think it\s called that)
My goal is to not loose too much quality ,, but of course make it easiest as possible on my server
- All software and codecs needed in making flv files work.
- Custom flash player and playlist
- Navbar needs to be edited for our site to accomodate the new video section.
- Several pages needed to be created in php to accomodate the new video section on our site. (basicly what you see now for the images , but just replacing it with video content)
- Several small php edits to existing pages to accomodate the new video section. (around the world , profile , etc)
I will include ssh without a problem. I can also include admin access to the server and FTP as well
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).