Need a PHP program to spider website in a parameter file looking for .torrent files.
1) There will be a list of URL such as <[url removed, login to view]>
2) The spider goes onto each site, starting with the first and scans all the links and iframes.
3a) If the link is a .torrent file, it extracts the hash code of the .torrent file (we can provide code to do this) and verifies to see if it is already on our servers by checking to see if that hash mark is in a MySQL table. If it is on our server, it can disregard the file, if it is NOT on our server, it adds the hashmark to the MySQL table (same as before) along with a Blob of the actual file.
3b) if the link or iframe is NOT a .torrent file but is a .php,.asp,.html,.jsp,etc it then follows that link and scans that page. Essentially checking the whole site. After a page has been scanned, it should either update a time stamp in a MySQL table or add it to the table if it does not exist, a page should not be scanned if it has been scanned in the past 24 hours (what the time stamp is for).
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
Linux Apache MySQL PHP