We have a site ([[url removed, login to view]]) that has been operating successfully for 18 months using some basic shopping cart software (not sure what it is called).We currently have around 200 products listed on the site.
We want to move this site to oscommerce and to customise oscommerce so that it functions intuitively for our Australian customers (eg headers, footers, page text, mailing list, payments page, shipping info, order confirmation email, terms and conditions etc). We want our customers to have a very smooth and pleasurable shopping experience.
We will be moving hosts at the same time so we can set up the new hosting account (Unix-based, oscommerce already installed) and continue to operate macshack from the old host until such time as the new site is ready to go live.
Thsi job will suit someone who is very familiar with oscommerce. It will be fairly straight forward, but, as noted above, will involve some modification.
We would also like the coder to be available for two months following the completion of the site to address any issues that arise and to perform any necessary modifications.
1) Fully port the site [url removed, login to view] from its current shopping cart software to oscommerce. This includes:
- all products
- all pictures
- all descriptions
- all prices
- payment details and options
- mailing list
- customised homepage which retains the character of the existing macshack home page.
2) Macshack must be fully operational and in no way impaired during the course of the move. Once the oscommerce port had been completed, the site must be fully operational in every way.
3) All customisation of oscommerce required to have the site fully functional, as required by us, must be completed in the course of this contract.
4) The seller will be available for two months following the proting of the site to oscomemrce to address any technical issues and to undertake any modifications that are required.
5) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
6) Any information provided to the Seller in the course of this contract is considered to be Commercial in Confidence and must not be used by the Seller for any other purpose, unless the express consent of the Buyer is given.
Macshack is currently hosted on a Linux platform, using an unknown type of shopping cart software.
Macsahck will be hosted (ie it is moving) to a Unix based server with oscommerce already installed.