I require the need of an experienced graphic designer and web designer to create a template for a sports site that I'm
starting, along with a logo for the site.
The site is a website designed to manage sports clubs. The URL is [[url removed, login to view]]
The site doesnt specialise in any one sport, it is designed to cater for multiple sports so the site should not be designed towards any one sport in particular.
**Our aim is for a site that uses up the full size of the screen with a lot of width as we have a lot of imformation
to display in the centre area. Our chosen colour scheme is mainly a light blue with white background and black & light-grey tables,fonts,borders etc...
Step 1 : Logo Design**
On the top left hand corner of the site we want a logo designed. Just "gaazone" in a nice modern fancy(but easy to read) font.
I have thought about having a football(I have attached this football as an image) instead of the "o".
Or maybe to the top right of the logo (like on the yousendit site)
**Step 2 : Site Design**
I would like 2 pages designed for me, both pages to have the banner across the top with the site logo, login area etc...
Both must have the navigation links across the top as seen in the attached image.
**I have run out of space for my description, so for a complete spec see [url removed, login to view] in my attachment.**
1) Complete and fully-functional working program(s) in executable form as well as complete source code of all work done.
2) Deliverables must be in ready-to-run condition, as follows (depending on the nature of the deliverables):
a) For web sites or other server-side deliverables intended to only ever exist in one place in the Buyer's environment--Deliverables must be installed by the Seller in ready-to-run condition in the Buyer's environment.
b) For all others including desktop software or software the buyer intends to distribute: A software installation package that will install the software in ready-to-run condition on the platform(s) specified in this bid request.
3) All deliverables will be considered "work made for hire" under U.S. Copyright law. Buyer will receive exclusive and complete copyrights to all work purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the coder's Seller Legal Agreement).
4) Complete ownership and distribution copyrights to all work purchased.
5) All fonts used in the site, including those used in images
6) All image files, and their .PSD (Photoshop) or relevant editable format. (information on font used and shading etc...)
Windows XP, Compatible With all Web Browsers, primarily IE 7 And Firefox.