We are using Magento 1.5.1 and need the following improvements carried out. PM for site address.
We have written out our requirements as below.
1) Add "Buy Now" button to product listing pages.
Add "Buy Now" button inbetween + Wishlist + Compare on product listing page. Mock up needs to be seen first to determine exact placement.
2) Move "Features" tab from product detail page.
The features tab needs to be moved from original position on product detail page to the first tab before "What's included". The layout needs to be changed to populate attributes as if reading top to bottom (ask to clarify). This is to ensure page is not elongated.
3) Re-design tabs to make them more visible on product detail page.
Provide design ideas to make the tabs on the product detail page more visible. Must be same colour scheme as website.
4) Optimise website.
Website needs to be optimised to improve page load speeds. Check and clear error logs and maintain database log tables. Our web host states that cron jobs are using too much resources. These also need to be checked.
5) Fix flickering of navigation drop downs in IE8.
Using IE8 the navigation menues are flickering and not displaying properly when hovered over. Some categories are not opening when hovered over e.g. Category1>Category2>>. If they open they are too long for the screen so need to be separated into columns.
6) Add percentage off figure in product listing and product detail page.
Under the Sale tag on product listing page add "Save XX%". Mock up needs to be seen.
7) Fix layout off "Online Price" on product detail oage for all browsers.
The "Online Price" writing is not showing properly layed out on product detail page.
8) Change layout of how prices are displayed for each product on Product listing page.
Design will be provided.
9) Enable vouchers to be created for website.
Vouchers can be created already on the website. Enable this in checkout and test to ensure it is working as required.
Please check the website and read through the requirements. Ask questions to understand anything that is unclear and then place your bid.
We will need developers who work UK business hours (9am to 6pm GMT) and can communicate clearly and understand requirements easily.