We have an issue on a clients Magento 22.214.171.124 website where Magento is incorrectly calculating tax in the checkout.
OUR TEST CASE:
1. Products are listed without TAX.
2. TAX is set to be added in the basket.
3. If 4 products listed at £[url removed, login to view] is added to the basket, the subtotal should be £[url removed, login to view]
4. The shopping cart shows the subtotal to be £[url removed, login to view]
4. If basket QTY is changed to 39 items, the subtotal should be £[url removed, login to view], but the basket details it to be £[url removed, login to view]
5. This then makes the TAX calculation wrong
This is possibly a rounding error - but we have been unable to find a solution in-house.
I have attached comprehensive screen shots to show the issues in detail.
17 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £138 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi Tim, Thanks for posting the requirement. We can surely help you to fix the tax issues. Please refer to your PM for more information and questions. We have face the same kind of issue in past also. Thanks
Hi Tim, I have dealt with this issue a few days ago for one of my other clients. It's an internal rounding issue. Regards, Bruce Mead Vortex Commerce
We are a group of coders in PHP. We have been developing web apps in WordPress ,Drupal, Joomla, and e-commerce websites. PLease check the PMB for bid details .