Actually need a customizable version of HTML Platform Game, like a Mario Bros Clone. We have the eyes on the free code of Infinite Mario (Google It).
What we need?
- Customize that code, to set static levels (Actually the game generates random worlds and levels)
- Develop 4 worlds, with 8 levels each one.
- Create a scoreboard with localstorage data received by a webservice. The players can save their score if they are loged in, if not, they can play, but just that.
- The hability to change the main character for another asset, depending on a enviroment variable.
- Keep the code editable
- The game should be playable on mobile devices (Android and iOS) so, we need D-PAD and 2-Buttons interface when a mobile system has been detected