Please read below description fully and bid only if you think you can deliver the project. Any questions please ask.
Looking for an experienced programmer to develop an Android app to access & edit Joomla! powered websites which also supports K2 component.
There will be a full version and feature limited, ad supported “lite” version.
Professional looking, clear and modern UI is essential. Should be compatible with Joomla! 1.5 and 2.5.
Complete Management of Joomla Content (Viewing, Editing, Adding or Deleting):
- Global Configuration
- Articles (including images and image upload tool)
- Menus / Menu Items
- Module/Plugin management
And, complete management of K2 component (Viewing, Editing, Adding or Deleting):
- Users/User Groups
- Extra fields/Extra field Groups
- Media Manager
• Multiple Accounts so that users can manage multiple websites.
• Offline editing (so that it can be Synchronised when required).
• Content editing should be WYSIWYG for easy formatting (rich editor).
• Network based location for statistical reasons
• Should be compatible with mainstream phones and tablets.
• Should support https connections.
If you think you can be the developer of this app and establish a good, trustworthy and honest business relationship please apply.
I will send some examples on acceptance of the project. App menu structure can be prepared by myself. Don't just apply saying "I/we can do this for you". Please include how and when you can do it, and indicate how you are going to bridge this app with both versions of Joomla!
This is a low cost start-up and there are other projects lined up.
NOTE: A good work relationship will benefit both parties. There will be updates and feature additions in the future, so would like to work together again. Please consider this as a long-term project.
IMPORTANT: Internet Rights, Copyright and Bugs
• The developer may not resell or reuse ideas from this project for their own or other customers’ benefit. Buyer (myself) is responsible with submitting the app to Google Play and will be owner of the code (App).
• All source code, project files and elements needed for a compilation or any kind of change of the program must be delivered without delay after each milestone has been completed and payment has been made.
• No files (including source code or compiled executables), documentation or conversation logs, can be shown or handed to a third party.
• An app is considered as “done”, when the code and functionality have been tested and verified by the buyer, which should be bug free. Bugs discovered after release of the app should be fixed in a timely manner (within 3 business days) and are the responsibility of the developer for a period of 6 months (warranty).
• You must sign a NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement) to protect the information about this project.