Our website is MODx based and we require added functionality built into our existing online booking facility used by clients to book chauffeured vehicle transport.
In addition to clients making new bookings, we require the added functionality for logged-on users to be able to access a summary display of their current bookings and alter or delete these bookings as required. These amendments would then be emailed to Q Car for action.
I envisage this functionality could be set up in a similar format to an "Accounts Management” feature we currently have in place for managing our online client database. Access to this however is internal only (not the client) and forms part of our CMS.
We would like access to this new booking management feature via a “My Bookings” button featured on each page of the website.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES
• Clients being able to view a summary display of all their current bookings.
• Clients accessing individual booking details from the summary display in order to change or delete them.
• Upon completion of a booking change or cancellation, the client can simply click a button to automatically email the update to Q Car (“Send Update to Q Car”). A similar format for this is already in place for our online Client Account data.
• Upon completion of a booking change or cancellation, a ‘pop-up’ message will advise the client of any further instructions Q Car wishes to communicate to them. This is already in place for new bookings made via the website.
• Clients may authorise other individuals holding separate login details to access the booking management feature.
We are hoping to compile a shortlist of interested Freelancers based on approximate cost estimates. Further detail on the project and access to the back-end of the website will be provided to the top 2 or 3 Freelancers to enable a precise fixed quotation.
We look forward to hearing from you!