I am looking to bring on board a new programmer who is very savvy and experienced with x-cart and php, as my current programmers are busy with certain projects.
*****WE ARE VERY SERIOUS WHEN IT COMES TO DEADLINES, AND WE NEED SOME ONE THAT IS ABLE TO COMMUNICATE DAILY*****
I make myself available virtually all day, so all questions and requests will be handled with priority.
This project focuses on making some changes and additions to our x-cart in the following ways.
Subscription x-cart module changes.
1) SPECIAL # OF POINTS FIELD
Our subscription mod has been modified, and currently is setup to award customer reward points to subscribers on a monthly basis, using the popular customer rewards mod. This has been complete, but we want to add a subtle additional option, which will allow us to:
Set a unique # of points to be awarded for a set # of pay periods.
Example-- The client receives 100 reward points for the first 2 pay periods, and then the regular subscription rate of 50 points per pay period.
- All you need to do is create two functional fields:
"Introductory Points Period: ___(enter # of periods)___" and a "Introductory points:__(points for these initial pay periods)__"
-Please see the attached [url removed, login to view] for exactly how these fields should be added.
- We will supply the reward points mod code so you can see how it currently works.
2) DEFINE PAY DATE BASED ON SIGN UP DATE-
We have the completed base code for this, we just need it applied.
The day a client places a subscription order, is the day it needs to start, and the next payment date needs to be based on this sign up date- so if its a mpnthly pay period, and the order order is placed on the 20th, than 30 days from that date is the next payment date.
customer 1 pays on mar 1
he pays 30 every mar 1
customer 2 pays on mar 5
he pays 30 every mar 5
- For each order of a subscription, the default pay date will be based on the purchase date. This means, for a monthly subscription product, the clients pay date will always be the 7th of the month if this is the sign up date, etc.
- We need to be able to change the pay date, if a clients wants to do so. Example, if they are paying on the 7th of each month, but want to pay on the 1st instead, we need to be able to change this for that order only.
- We have examples of exactly what fields and function need to be added to make this work, please see the attached files-- [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
3) We have a new checkout nearing complete, and we need to apply previously made changes to our current checkout-- coding done-- to the new checkout, so the subscription purchase process work properly. Again, all code is done for this, it's just replication for the most part.
We would like someone with excellent communication skills, who can begin this project right away. We always pay our valued service providers in full upon project completion. We take completion dates and mile stone schedules very seriously, so please be prepared to meet expectations in this area.
A successful project will allow us to work with the provider on a continuing basis. Thanks for your time-- I look forward to working with more highly skilled programmers.
hi, i can help you. i have very strong experience with xcart. daily communication via messenger will be required. if you interested, choose me. regards, roberto