I need a user authentication system developed for the CodeIgniter framework. This should be original code based on my user table, and shouldn't use FreakAuth.
Here's exactly what I need:
- Login with "Remember Me" options. If they check Remember Me it shouldn't expire the cookie, if they don't check it then it won't keep them logged in past the browser session.
- Code to easily check whether they're logged in or not and redirect them to a login page if they are not (some features of my upcoming site will require registration and some features won't)
- DB sessions using the DB2_Session class ([url removed, login to view])
- Storing user information in an object after they're logged in so that I can pull it from variables inside any of my controllers like
- A controller with an example of implementation for logging in an out.
You can develop this locally by receiving my user table after the project starts and downloading codeigniter & then sending me the files I need once it's finished.
I would prefer someone who can do this quickly as it shouldn't take too long, and would greatly prefer someone with experience in CodeIgniter, or other object oriented frameworks.