NOTE: If you're bid is low enough, it may be accepted without contacting you first. Please note that we assume all bidders have fully read the project description and can complete it for the bid amount and within the time specified.
We need an API system that's very similar to the one described here: [url removed, login to view]
You can signup on the website linked to above to see how their system works. This project will require you to send us 5 PHP files and 1 MySQL database that do the following:
1. [url removed, login to view] - This is the primary file that will handle all queries and submissions.
2. [url removed, login to view] - You can download "[url removed, login to view]" from the URL above to see this file. It should work properly with the system you create us, but obviously use our URL instead of FraudRecord's for the API.
3. [url removed, login to view] - You can download "[url removed, login to view]" from the URL above to see this file. It should work properly with the system you create us, but obviously use our URL instead of FraudRecord's for the API.
4. [url removed, login to view] - Users should be able to see all of their reports based on their user_id in the database you create. This just needs to show the time/date it was submitted, the description they entered, and have the option to remove the report. This will remove all hashes associated with that report.
5. [url removed, login to view] - Each user should be able to create multiple "profiles". Each profile should have a company name, website URL, and unique API key. We have another script that handles creating users, this page is simply for users to create unique profiles for each of their companies. They should be able to modify and delete profiles.
6. MySQL Database - This is simply an exported copy of the MySQL database with some sample data in it that can be used as reference in the future.
===== OTHER IMPORTANT INFORMATION =====
- The API should work over HTTP and HTTPS.
- The hashes created should used the salted SHA-1 function with 32,000 iterations as described and shown in the examples at the page linked to above.
- We'd like the MySQL database to have a different table for each letter/number that the SHA-1 hashes may start with. Here's an example of the hashes in FraudRecord's database that start with the letter "b": [url removed, login to view] - The tables should be named such as hashes_a, hashes_b, hashes_c and so on. This way we don't have to worry about having millions on rows in a single table over time.
- Users should be able to send any variables through the API and that information should be stored in the database. The variable name can be stored in the database like this: [url removed, login to view]
- FraudRecord's API system gives information like this example as its API response: "14-3-6.7-abd2ce90ea864c03" - the report value (14), report count (3), report reliability (6.7). The only thing we need to give is the number of reports so ours would look like this: "3-abd2ce90ea864c03"
- If any empty parameters are sent by users to the database, they should be simply ignored (nothing blank should be sent to the database) and the API process should continue as normal.
- We have an external database that will be used and has a list of all our users in it. In the table "user_clients", if the column "status" is not set to "Active", the API should give a response saying "SUSPENDED".
VERY IMPORTANT: We are looking for a freelancer that wants to maintain a long-term relationship. We will need tons of revisions and updates to the API system over time. Please only bid if you're willing to work with us for 1-2 years into the future. All future updates will of course be paid.
Most of the work is already done for you in this system because of all the examples provided to you at the link above. We simply need someone to tie it all together to create a similar system and provide us with a copy of everything in a simple download.
Please create an account at FraudRecord to see how their system works.
There should also be a showreport.php page that actually shows the report. Here's an example of one: https://www.fraudrecord.com/api/?showreport=2afb9c6c80c5d232
This ID for this page is gotten from query.php if there are any matches. This is just being added as a note in case any of you didn't review FraudRecord before placing a bid. We will be selecting a winning freelancer within the next few days.
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $266 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I work towards providing reliable, relevant and robust IT solutions at most competitive prices to my customers. I ensure 100% customer satisfaction so lets start Thanks
Hello! i am Web Designer and Web Developer My Experience is Very Good i have many Developers so we can do this work perfect Visit Our site : [login to view URL] Thanks!!