A community service provider is building a Drupal platform to manage multiple community websites featuring social networking, forums, blogs, directories, event calendars, classifieds and more, while tying them in to their local civic leaders and authorities.
1) Install and configure Drupal 5.7 as a staging environment
2) install Pleroma (three column) as Theme: [url removed, login to view]
3) Install the following Primary Drupal Modules and any dependencies:
- Organic Groups
- plus any necessary modules for the Business Directory as follows.
4) Create a Business Directory. It should have the following fields:
- Categories and Sub-categories - include multiple category selection for businesses
- Address 1
- Address 2
- Google Map Link (GMap module maybe)
- Email address
- Comment Section with
------ Username of Commenter
------ Date of Comment
------ Comment Body
- Five Star Ratings
Site Visitor can Register and Create Basic Profile
Site Visitor can View Directory Listings
Registered User can Modify Profile
Registered User can Add/Modify Directory Listing
Registered User can Comment on Directory Listing
Registered User can Star Rating on Directory Listing
Registered User can Delete Own Directory Listing
Site Administrator can Add/Modify Directory Listing
Site Administrator can Delete Directory Listing
Site Administrator can Modify Directory Categories
Site Administrator can Assign Directory Listing to Registered User
We are currently seeking experienced, independent, organized, and reliable Drupal developers to help.
Must have at least two years experience in Drupal and one year experience in Drupal 5.x, with multiple example sites, three years experience in PHP, content management systems
Strong understanding of programming best practices including:
Component installation and modification without module hacking
Setup of staging environment
Rapid site replication and scaling
Also, Project Management and Product Management skills are a big plus.
If you have these attributes, we'd love to get in touch.