I need an on-line tee time booking program/script that is designed to be added as a feature to a golf course web site.
The program should be modern and configurable with an admin back end here are some of the features needed...
1. Web-based displays that allow users to view and/or reserve tee times online.
2. The ability for users to edit/delete tee time reservations.
3. The ability to password protect tee time reservations.
4. Membership/User registration system
5. Optional use of accepting payment for the online booking.
6. The ability to view the tee time schedule in "administrator mode" which gives the administrator the additional ability to:
- See the full details of any reservation.
- Edit/delete any reservation.
- Block out some or all tee times on specific dates.
- Clear all tee times on specific dates.
- The ability to set the tee time sheet in display only mode.
- Generate a "printable" view of the tee time schedule for specific dates.
- The ability to configure different time ranges for weekdays and weekends.
- The ability to configure the number of minutes per tee time reservation slot.
- The ability to configure the reservation field names.
- The ability to configure various display preferences such as colors, fonts, images, and labels.
- An option to allow "standby" reservations.
- Switch on/off accept on-line payment.
- An option to send email notifications/receipts of reservations to the administrator and/or user.
- An option to mass email all users for golf course notifications.